[Foundation-l] [EWW] Edit Wikipedia Week

Waerth waerth at asianet.co.th
Tue Nov 20 23:05:41 UTC 2007

I agree with Dan on this. I have just heard about the project for the
first time and I think it could be very very valuable to the wikimedia
projects. I want to congratulate Danny and the others who started this
on their initiative! This what we are actually doing the foundation
projects for isn't it? For others to take our material and make it even
better so knowledge and reliable knowledge at that spreads out further
and further.

Waerth