[Foundation-l] Putting the Foundation back in WMF

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 08:00:50 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Who says the WMF is not doing its best to achieve the amount of money that
is mentioned in our budget ? Do you really not think people will be upset
when projects are shelved until better times arrive ?

Fraud has really negative implications. Suggesting that the budget is
misleading and fraudulent can get you and the WMF in serious problems.
Thanks,
    GerardM