[Foundation-l] WIKIMEDIA CENSUS

symode09 at hotmail.com symode09 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:23:17 UTC 2007

heya everyone!

We are currently working on a wikimedia census. There will be three sections - a section which will be asked to the public, a section relating to the specific project a user is working on and a section to the wikimedia community on their opinion of projects they do not work on. Could you please add your questions to http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Census. Please only ask questions which are useful. Add as many as you want - don't worry about the limit of questions. Please help since we are trying to get this done as soon as possible. Also, if you have an idea on how to incorporate a php survey into mediawiki or, have an idea about how to send the census out to the users of wikimedia projects, please add your idea to http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Census#Ways_to_send_out_census

thanks

Deni
[[meta:User:Symode09]]