[Foundation-l] Fundraising totals as of Oct 7, 2007 @ 5:00 PM (EST)

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 07:43:18 UTC 2007

On Nov 13, 2007 12:29 PM, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, that would be nice. It'd also be nice to have some different
> items that your money might buy ("if you and xx more people donate $xx
> we can buy a new server") rotate on the donation page, so that
> reluctant donors who might come back a few times can see different
> possibilities.

I seem to recall someone a while back calculating how many page views
a certain amount of money would buy. We could take the average
donation size (is it still ~$US25?) and calculate how many page
views/edits/new articles/etc that translates into. Give people an idea
of exactly what their contribution buys.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com