[Foundation-l] Steward elections

Comet styles cometstyles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 22:40:23 UTC 2007

Jimbo,Brion Vibber, RobChurch, Kate and Tom Starling are exempted from
confirmation since they are part of the group of wikimedians with a
bigger task of improving wikimedia and they would need the tools from
time to time and not always and its wiser to let them keep it and they
may not use it rather then to take it away from them and they wont be
able to use it when and if they need it... (O_o)

On Nov 13, 2007 10:07 AM, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/11/2007, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > So despite breaking what is described as "very strong policy for
> > > stewards" jimbo's position as a meta steward is not open to question?
> >

> > I don't expect "no, and stop being querulous" will stop you being
> > querulous on this point.
>
> As and until we Jimbo make meaningfully accountable to someone or he
> stops acting outside accepted community norms no.
>

> --
> geni

Cometstyles