[Foundation-l] Wikimedia contacts

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:54:51 UTC 2007

NotACow/kayrnn/Kelly is the person issuing the ban on #wikipedia and
#wikimedia-ops. All of those layers are hence useless as she so far
refused to communicate using a non-irc method such as my wikipedia
talk page or email. I do not want to talk to NotACow/kayrnn/Kelly
directly on IRC as I ignored her permanently so as not to rise the
temperature unnecessarily as we end up annoying each other
unintentionally.

 I can't publicly post the log here but can email it to you (in fact
I'll forwarded it after sending this).

     - White Cat