[Foundation-l] Moldovan Wikipedia

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 07:02:02 UTC 2007

Hoi,
As it is likely that there is more to this request, it would be good to give
it some background. When the request for closure for closing down the
Moldovan Wikipedia is seen as absurd as closing down the Polish Wikipedia,
then it is a clear case of "be bold". Also we should be glad that we do not
life after the annexation of Poland in september 1939 when this would have
made political sense.

As such I do not agree with the proposal but the analogy is strong. There is
a war going on and one expression of a language is prohibited by law by one
of the parties and we fail to appreciate it as such.

Thanks,
     GerardM