[Foundation-l] Do we need a Code of Participation?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 14:59:55 UTC 2007

Hoi,
It is nice to be against the wording of a policy that is well understood
because it is not "nice" in the way it is worded. It is another thing to be
as descriptive and clear in the messaging using other terminology. So how do
you intent to say "Don't be a dick" ?

In my opinion our credibility and reputation suffers as much when we are not
clear. It is a different kind of damage when there is too much waffle.
Without a policy as clearly worded, I would let the current policy stand.

Thanks,
     GerardM