[Foundation-l] Do we need a Code of Participation?

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Mon Nov 5 09:38:00 UTC 2007

I like this idea of having a display of principles for anonymous editors and
issuing those who accept with a session cookie.

Erik is right that the list should only be 3-5 pithy statements, otherwise
it won't get read.

So, which wiki should host the more open discussion of what statements
should go in? And how difficult is this going to be to implement?

Brian.