[Foundation-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Greenspan illustration project

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 21:45:22 UTC 2007

On 04/11/2007, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> Thomas Dalton wrote:
> > I'm not assuming they don't know. I'm not assuming either way, that's
> > why I'm asking. The point I'm trying to make, which you seem to be
> > completely oblivious to, is that this is *not* a "most trivial
> > matter". It is a very serious matter which needs to be given the
> > appropriate consideration.
> I thought that by limiting our comments most of us were in fact giving
> it appropriate consideration.  Do your mommy and daddy explain
> everything that they do in life to you?  If they argue, maybe it has
> nothing to do with you.

It's not us that need to consider it, though, as we're not the ones
running the project. I'm not looking for an explanation, I'm looking
for assurance that the issues have been considered. It really isn't a
big deal, I don't know why you're trying to turn it into one.

> > If the people involved have already given
> > it that consideration, then great, if not, then hopefully I've saved
> > them the trouble doing it wrong could cause. If you consider people
> > discussing how to make the foundation work well "tiresome", I suggest
> > you unsubscribe from this list.
> ROTFL.  Some people have a very high regard for their own importance.

You're right. My existence is completely pointless and it is
impossible for me to ever do anything useful. Thank you for
enlightening me.