[Foundation-l] Recent resolutions posted

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 01:27:09 UTC 2007

Hi Erik,

thanks for posting the resolutions. Of course there are lots of
details to fuss about, and probably way more important, but I was just
wondering... Why are you using Florence's and your nickname and Kat's
real name in the resolutions (and not mindspillage)? Is that decided
by personal preference, or is there some idea behind it? For instance:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Whistleblower_policy%2C_update_August_2007
It only seems to occus on "non-meeting"  resolutions. So probably you
just copied it from another wiki. It would be a little more consistent
if the naming would be similar in both non-meeting resolutions and
meeting-resolutions. (sorry again for the detail-wagging of me)

Just for the sake of kindness to visitors of the website: could you
add some kind of symbol or notice if the link goes to a private wiki
or another private resource? That way people won't have to click on
it. I assume just a matter of layout :) (for board- and officewiki it
might even be fixed through the monobook?) Example:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Budget_approval_2007
linking to boardwiki.

BR, Lodewijk