[Foundation-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Greenspun illustration project

SJ Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 03:32:48 UTC 2007

Huzzah!  A worthy goal; thanks, philg.  I am thinking of the many
fantastic illustrators who pepper the projects, waiting for people to
ask them for suitably interesting or difficult illustrative tasks --
one of the most delightful classes of wiki editors I have ever run across.

We'll see how funded content creation goes; but whether or not the funds
end up being the key to encouraging new work, these illustrators certainly
deserve this sort of attention for their fine work.

SJ