[Foundation-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Greenspan illustration project

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 01:53:09 UTC 2007

Hoi,
You misunderstand. It is none of our business. It is up to the foundation to
organise its activities. When people want to get paid for things they have
to provide enough data to comply with the regulatory requirements to get
paid. This has nothing to do with privacy issues and is of no concern to us.
It is indeed a privacy issue and as such it is exclusively between the
foundation and the people / organisations involved.

When people do not want to get paid for services rendered, they just do not
invoice. There will be more money to do whatever in this way. When this
happens it would be a good moment to reconsider "Donations, putting your
money where your mouth is" (article on Meta).
Thanks,
    GerardM