[Foundation-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Greenspan illustration project

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:37:46 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Sorry for being dense. The WMF has received a substantial gift. It is to be
used for improving illustrations of Wikipedia. Where does the US come in and
what does this have to do with tax implications and why is this of relevance
to this list ?

Once money has been given to the WMF, the WMF can spend the money where it
wants. People or organisations may deduct taxes under certain conditions. If
these conditions are met is none of our business.
Thanks,
    GerardM