[Foundation-l] Recent resolutions posted

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:01:23 UTC 2007

On 02/11/2007, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> The Board resolutions from the last meeting are now all public on:
>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolutions
>
> Perhaps the most interesting one from a community point of view is the
> "Philip Greenspun illustrations project", about which a separate
> announcement will be posted shortly.
>
> Erik Möller
> Executive Secretary
> Wikimedia Foundation

Thanks for that.

Could I ask you, in the interests of transparency and openness and all
that, to explain your reasons for abstaining on the resolution to
re-appoint Florence as Chair? Other than that and the illustrations
project (which you say will be explained soon), everything else seems
self-explanatory.