[Foundation-l] Live mirrors

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:27:00 UTC 2007

Okay...wait.
It is very bad style to use another emailaddress to circumvent
moderation, whatever the content of your message is.
This is not acceptable. You could have submitted the message with the
old account and I would have approved it, as there is nothing
objectionable in it.
But using another emailadress to prevent this? No way.

Michael