[Foundation-l] Meta Ban

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:17:21 UTC 2007

Hoi,
It does not help when you call admins corrupt. By posting opinions like that
you lose a lot if not all the sympathy you might have as a Meta newbie. You
do not leave much room for a fruitful discussion weither. Also, most of the
people on Meta are an admin or whatever on their projects. The way you have
driven away on Meta one of the people who was active in translating to Arab
does not give you any sympathy either.

I would not talk to you when you start by stating that admins are corrupt.

Thanks,
    Gerard