[Foundation-l] Dealing with Live-mirrors

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed May 30 07:38:05 UTC 2007

Hoi,
This is a can of wurms you do not want to open.. Anyway, there are plenty of
people that disagree with your point of view. The fact that we create
content is in and of itself not an argument in this.

What planet are you from that you consider an advert an endorsement. There
are for instance plenty of Linux websites with Microsoft adverts, nobody in
his right mind will construe this as an endorsement.
Thanks,
    GerardM