[Foundation-l] Wikikids

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:44:04 UTC 2007

This is just a warning that users should not use copyrighted material unless
they have permission.

It is a bit out of sight, but another page says:
De teksten op Wikikids worden vrijgegeven onder dezelfde licentie als op
Wikipedia <http://nl.wikipedia.org/>, namelijk de
GFDL-licentie<http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html>
The texts on wikikids are being made available under the same license as
Wikipeda, that is the GFDL license.

I wish you health and happiness,
teun spaans