[Foundation-l] moderation of a subscriber

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:37:48 UTC 2007

Dear list,
this is to inform you, that Anthony <wikilegal at inbox dot org> has
been put on moderation due to aggressive posting, ad personam attacks
and flamewars. He has been warned privately and unfortunately, he
continued to post unacceptable emails after this warning. I am aware
that moderation is quite a final remedy (one step before blocking
completely from the list) but I think it is justified here.
I hope that this will help to "pacify" the list. Comments are welcome
but off-list please.

Thank you
Michael