[Foundation-l] Fundraising

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Sun May 20 22:12:31 UTC 2007

Casey Brown schreef:
> Everyone seems to have huge ideas about fundraising!  Would anyone be
> interested in discussing these ideas in real-time on IRC?  I have set up an
> IRC channel for this purpose.  If you are interested in discussing these
> ideas, either before you propose them somewhere else or just want to chat
> about them, I suggest you join #wikimedia-fundraising.
> irc://irc.freenode.org/Wikimedia-fundraising.
>
> Casey Brown
> Cbrown1023
>
> P.S. Anthony, since you seem to have very many ideas along this level, I
> suggest you join especially.

Notice: this channel is added to the webbased IRC-CGI service of
Wikizine - http://chat.wikizine.org  - If this channel is dead after
some weeks/months it will be removed again. It is between
#wikimedia-commons and #wikimedia-fr in the pulldown menu. That is all.
- WalterBE

--
Contact: walter AT wikizine DOT org
Wikizine.org - news for and about the Wikimedia community