[Foundation-l] [announcement] new staff member inbusinessdevelopment

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 20:42:56 UTC 2007

Philippe Beaudette wrote:
> Anthere -
>
> I had no idea that site existed... it's very cool.  I'm impressed.
>
> Philippe

You're welcome. If you lose the link, you may find it back from the
fundraising page
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising

In the past, donations were tracked more or less manually by Daniel
Mayer. Over time, we naturally needed something more organised.
This website has essentially been set up by David Strauss when Brad was
executive director.

The site still needs some improvements imho (perhaps graphic reports).
There are still some oddities (such as the links at the top, mentionning
Wikipedia and Commons, but not the other projects, no idea why).
There is a link "recent posts" leading nowhere. Not sure what it is for.
A search system might be cool.

But overall, this is a great site. Very helpful.

Ant