[Foundation-l] Fundraising

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Sun May 20 17:03:02 UTC 2007

Everyone seems to have huge ideas about fundraising!  Would anyone be
interested in discussing these ideas in real-time on IRC?  I have set up an
IRC channel for this purpose.  If you are interested in discussing these
ideas, either before you propose them somewhere else or just want to chat
about them, I suggest you join #wikimedia-fundraising.
irc://irc.freenode.org/Wikimedia-fundraising.

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

P.S. Anthony, since you seem to have very many ideas along this level, I
suggest you join especially.