[Foundation-l] [announcement] new staff member inbusinessdevelopment

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Sun May 20 16:19:13 UTC 2007

We should all know that the Foundation raises MILLIONS. :)  However, I think
what Anthony doesn't understand is that money is used in many different
ways.  We have to pay for servers, maintenance, we have to pay the staff, we
have to pay for the domain, we're currently giving away scholarships to
Wikimania... there's a lot of stuff that that money goes to and there are a
lot more places we would like send it if we had more money. :)

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023