[Foundation-l] [announcement] new staff member in businessdevelopment

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Sun May 20 13:41:22 UTC 2007

You seriously do not understand the inner-workings of this organization.  We
do not have "millions of dollars" right now, we have enough to get by and
probably some more, but we definitely do not have the large amount you are
talking about.  Please look up the prices of the servers alone and the
maintenance that needs to be done on them.  If you do not understand
something, ask, don't incorrectly point a rude finger.

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023