[Foundation-l] [announcement] new staff member in business development

Yonatan Horan yonatanh at gmail.com
Sat May 19 18:55:09 UTC 2007

Perhaps but the unavoidable fact is that we currently have 26,000 links to
amazon, many of them being sources for pictures, sources in articles or
otherwise non-policy violating links. Even if they are violating policy, if
we aren't removing them, the referral might as well be added. Also, there's
Special:Booksearch for which one could add the referral id to amazon\Barnes
and Noble links.

-Yonatan