[Foundation-l] Clarification to existing resolutions

elisabeth bauer eflebeth at googlemail.com
Fri May 18 20:23:52 UTC 2007

2007/5/16, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org>:
> I'm drafting a Board resolution to clarify the existing resolutions
> "Licensing policy" and "Access to nonpublic data", as follows:

> * Paragraph 4 of Resolution:Access to nonpublic data is clarified: The
> access policies for OTRS e-mail queues or other communication systems
> of the Wikimedia Foundation are defined by WMF office staff in
> accordance with the intent of the resolution.

Could you (or any other board member) please clarify first what the
intent of the resolution is? I currently don't see the intent in the
resolution and I assume staff members would have troubles with this as
well (and I doubt that this would solve the problem of our otrs
volunteers under 18, a new resolution with a more fine tuned approach
to age restrictions might be better).

greetings,
elian