[Foundation-l] Wikipedia articles in "First Monday"

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:19:25 UTC 2007

I found his conclusion "Additionally, the increase in *μ* with article age
implies that articles continue to accrete edits and do not reach a steady
state"

This is directly opposite some proposals I read on this list to create
"stable versions" of articles.

I wish you health and happiness,
teun spaans