[Foundation-l] IRC Group Contacts

Larry Pieniazek lar at miltontrainworks.com
Wed May 16 13:58:38 UTC 2007

> Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 06:19:12 -0400
> From: "Casey Brown" <cbrown1023 at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [Foundation-l] IRC Group Contacts
> 	<foundation-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
>
> Out of respect for him, I've never really measured out the
> time it takes for
> him to reply. :)
>
> Cbrown1023

I think it would be good to have more contacts if Freenode is willing to
allow it, even though I think the current volunteers are doing well given
the time demands... The turnaround from Sean is awesome compared to what it
used to be before Sean started helping out. Not that my assent is required
but I want to say I would be comfortable with any of the folks I saw
volunteer (Cbrown1023, Majorly, Drini) and apologise if I missed some ...

Can Freenode be asked if they would allow more contacts given our sizeable
IRC userbase?

Larry Pieniazek
[[User:Lar]] in many places
Hobby mail:  lar at miltontrainworks.com