[Foundation-l] Cross-Wiki accounts

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:42:51 UTC 2007

Perhaps someone can explain this to me a bit better... for instance, my username on en: is Philippe.  There is a Philippe on just about every other project.  How will that work?  For instance, will several other Philippes all need to change their (well-established in most cases - thousands of edits) usernames?  That sounds like a recipe for disaster.  A website I used to be on lost a significant number of users over something similar (several city based websites that went to a single login).  Please excuse me if this is a question which has been asked before.

Philippe