[Foundation-l] [Fwd: Election Committe and under 18's] From

JodyB jodybwiki at bellsouth.net
Sat May 12 02:23:34 UTC 2007

I would like to offer to serve as a volunteer assisting with the board elections. I am editor at en-wikipedia. I do not know any of the candidates and would not be subject to undue influence. I am knowledgeable of the policies and feel I am capable of assisting. My schedule is flexible and I am able to be available whenever I am needed.

Thank you for your consideration.

JodyB