[Foundation-l] 09-f9-...

Yonatan Horan yonatanh at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:40:24 UTC 2007

I have a simple question. What's the harm in waiting a period of a month, in
which we will not allow the addition of these numbers to articles. In a
month we'll all be much wiser and will therefore be able to make a better
informed decision. There's hardly any harm in an article of ours not having
some number in it [related as it may be] for a month.

-Yonatan