[Foundation-l] Fwd: [cc-licenses] The FSF On FDL Derivatives

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:48:58 UTC 2007

> So do we have a troll driven sufficiently irrational by hatred of
> Wikipedia that we can convince to (a) include such text or photo (b)
> sue us over?

a troll who is also copyright holder (only copyright holders would
have grounds to sue), and who can afford to mount a fight over
something so exotic and ruleslawyery?

Apparently not... If we did they already have lawsuits already in
progress over something else if not this.

So, as I said: Relax. Slow, deliberate, wise, and informed steps will
ensure the best outcome. :)