[Foundation-l] 09-f9-...

geni geniice at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:19:32 UTC 2007

> You do realise the BBC broadcast the number on News 24, and I think on
> BBC America ...

So? If the BBC can't dodge US jurisdiction their lawyers are incompetent

> And, of course, it's still on the Current TV site. I wonder if Al Gore
> is quaking in fear.

Eh fear of not being sued perhaps given from what I last heard they
really really need the publicity and can probably get their hands on
enough cash to afford to lose.

> I refer the honorable gentleman once more to the case where Felten
> said "come on, let's take it to court" and the RIAA broke the sound
> barrier backing off.

Not a directly relivant case. Note the lack of comment from the EFF.

--
geni