[Foundation-l] Trying to edit wikipedia on request Result: Strange arbcom ruling on nl.wikipedia, 1 month blocked

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:30:15 UTC 2007

2007/5/7, Walter van Kalken <walter at vankalken.net>:

> I haven't used my Yahoo address in over 1 year. I have been using this
> address as my only address for a long time now. We even had
> emailexchange through this address.

Well, that was not Jeroen's fault, but mine - I sent that message. And
what I did, was getting the email address from Google, by specifying
Waerth. It gave only one address, so that's the address I sent it to.
Yes, it was a mistake, and I apologize for that, but it was an honest
mistake, not anything out of ill will.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels