[Foundation-l] Rethinking brands

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:55:47 UTC 2007

Brianna, lovely post, as ever.

Interesting thread; while I feel the energy spent thinking about branding
is slightly misdirected, energy spent towards helping the projects gain
further definition and individual identity would not be (and many of the
results - including stronger sense of identity and stronger recognition -
would be).

I like the idea of focusing each project on a single word that defines
what it does, for use in interproject templates, independent of resolving
the naming issue.

SJ