[Foundation-l] Rethinking brands

Piero pierogra at libero.it
Tue May 8 10:34:31 UTC 2007

I recognize the actual brands problems, but it's too late, in my opinion.
Similar changes can't be made when all the projects have their own
identity. Probably two years ago it was possible, now I fear it would be
dangerous for our image.

I also don't think it's a good solution, because the "'pedia", used for
other projects than an encyclopaedia, can generate confusion and also
will change in a more wikipedia-centric model the actual relations
between our projects. I don't think that the community of wikibooks, for
example, will ever agree with similar changes.

piero tasso