[Foundation-l] Goodbye and good luck to all

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Mon May 7 01:24:17 UTC 2007

Anyway after this lowpoint in my wikipedia history in which after 3,5
years of editing , over 20.000 edits and over 500 articles on
nl.wikipedia. 100's of hours spend in anti-vandalism actions, helping
people everywhere etc etc.

After all this I do not even get a chance by an arbcom to explain why I
did what I did, and I get blocked without anyone even arsed to tell me
about the fact it is time to go. I know when I am not appreciated somewhere.

Waerth