[Foundation-l] Cannot make donations with Moneybookers

Benoit Mortgat mortgat at gmail.com
Fri May 4 03:52:27 UTC 2007

Hello everyone.

I have been told on the Village Pump of fr.wikipedia.org that on the
fundraising page[1],
when someone tried to donate using Moneybookers, he would get an error
message like
"UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION - E-mail address of the merchant is not valid".

I subsequently did this[2] edit to Template:Fundraising2, and I am looking
on the template
[3] what the problem can be. Is their web site experiencing problems, or
-more probably- is
the formular incorrect? Or maybe the login policy of Moneybookers changed.

Hope we find a solution fast.

Yours,
(Benoit Mortgat) pabix

[1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising