[Foundation-l] English Wikipedia

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Tue May 1 19:48:04 UTC 2007

I  would like to start editing on the English Wikipedia to correct a lot
of bogus Native American content which is getting into the dumps.   I
have been painfully watching a large number of Native articles getting
vandalized and garbage being inserted, and with few folks competent in
Native
Culture to fix a lot of it.  I also have stayed off the site for almost
two years and this is more than long enough.    Had I robbed a 7-11, and
and entered a plea in abeyance, I would be eligible for expungement at
this point in the real world.

I am posting to this list since it may be a foundation issue.   If there
are no objections, there are a large number of articles needing
updating, and I
plan to be bold.

Anyone with objections can air them in the open, in this forum, so they
can be dealt with.

Jeff