[Foundation-l] check user...

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Sat Mar 31 16:46:31 UTC 2007

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007, Aphaia wrote:

> Generally agreed. I would only point out 18 is not world-wide age
> considered as adult who make their legal decision without the consent
> of their parents. In Japan, the age is 20. If you think it important,
> we are better to amend this part "at least 18 and explicitly or over
> the age at which they are capable to act without the consent of their
> parent in the country they reside".

"... in the jurisdiction in which they reside".  Some federal nations
actually vary the age of majority internally.   Of course a lawyer would
need to review the final wording.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.        Phone:          +1-905-821-2327
Senior Technical Consultant  Urgent Support: +1-416-669-3073
OpenTrend Solutions Ltd      Email:          support at opentrend.net
                              Web:            www.opentrend.net
Contributing Member of Software in the Public Interest