[Foundation-l] Robert Mugabe's daughter - news story originating from Wikipedia?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:59:59 UTC 2007

If a minister is going to make a statement before parliament based on
reading something on Wikipedia, that's his problem, not ours.
Wikipedia articles sometimes contain errors, we, of course, work to
reduce them as much as possible, but we'll never eliminate them
completely. If this minor diplomatic incident really was a result of
the Wikipedia article, then the blame falls squarely on the minister
in question, nowhere else.