[Foundation-l] Language Prevention Committee created

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 22:52:58 UTC 2007

No, apparently not.

But they insist on keeping these Wikis hostage.

Way to foster friendship and help new Wikis, guys. You've been waiting
a year? Great, we have some more things you've gotta do before you can
get your Wiki!!

l'll bet the dinosaurs became extinct while waiting for their own dino.wp...

Mark

> On 27/03/07, Andre Engels <andreengels at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2007/3/27, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com>:
>
> > > They will not benefit from going live
> > > now, and having to struggle to attract developer
> > > attention on their own later.
>
> > So instead we don't let them get life, and force them to attract developer
> > attention now when it is even more difficult?
>

> Does no-one on the language committee have svn access?
>

> - d.

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.