[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Brad Patrick Resigns as General Counsel

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 14:18:59 UTC 2007

--- David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22/03/07, Brad Patrick <bradp.wmf at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am stepping down as General Counsel to the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.,
> > effective March 31, 2007.  I tendered my resignation to the Board some
> > weeks ago, which was accepted.
>

> Thanks for your fantastic work for Wikimedia and the general infusion
> of clue you have given the organisation :-)

Indeed. Brad was a very influential force behind many positive changes the foundation underwent in
the last year. In fact, his hard work was pivotal in bringing the foundation from a barely running
and haphazard organization to something that now resembles a professional organization. On top of
that, he is real nice guy and was a true pleasure to work with.

-- Daniel