[Foundation-l] My resignation

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:01:36 UTC 2007

On 3/23/07, Pedro Sanchez <pdsanchez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Huh? He's free to resign.

Yes.

> He's not forced to give an explanation to
> anyone who asks.

Yes.

> He's specifically said he doesn't want  to discuss his reasons *at the
> moment*, so please stop demanding so.

The way he said it left two questions open, I asked them and I feel
free to do so. If you mean "demanding" in a way that he is morally
bound to behave differently, I don't know. Of course he is free to
answer my question or not. Or he can choose to wait for his statements
until he is in the middle of his election campaign. Of course, anyone
is free to make up his own mind about that as well.

Thanks,
Mathias