[Foundation-l] My resignation

Pedro Sanchez pdsanchez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:30:09 UTC 2007

On 3/22/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Huh? He's free to resign. He's not forced to give an explanation to
> > anyone who asks.
>
> It sounds like he's blaming the board for his resignation but isn't
> saying why. Doesn't seem fair on the board to me... while they
> probably know the reasons, they can't defend themselves if he doesn't
> make the reasons public.

That's why rumouring is bad. "It sounds" ... no, that's just your
perception. He stated that he thinks some things can be done in a
better way. But he's not blaking the board on his resignation, and
probably the board knows already the reasons.

You say "The Board can't defend themselves..." , well fi the Board
needs the reasons, they can ask (and probably have) Danny in privte.
No need to vent such information in public.

You and I aren't entitled to demand an explanation and to know every
small detail. It's between Danny and the Foundation.