[Foundation-l] Status of BitTorrent Downloads

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Wed Mar 21 15:33:43 UTC 2007

There have been a large number of downloads of the torrent files for the
images, however, there does not seem to be a lot of interest
form folks in helping seed the images files.  I have had a lot of folks
connect then disconnect.  I set a limit on upload speed since torrent
can be energetic.  The torrents are not trackerless, since the DMCA
requires that I be able to notify folks, the torrent uses a tracker.

Anyone interested or who feel trackerless torrents would be preferred
let me know.  I also would like to see more folks join the swarm
so we can propogate the seeds more efficiently.    I have setup a second
seed to improve the performance.

Jeff