[Foundation-l] BitTorrent Downloads of enwiki Images

Gary Kirk gary.kirk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:01:58 UTC 2007

I'm not a lawyer nor am I that familiar with it regards to fair use
etc (here in Britain) but what you seem to be saying is that what you
want to do is not strictly within the law but you'll do it anyway and
it's alright because the Wikimedia Foundation can deal with it.

You also didn't answer Anthere's question - or is the original message
of this thread you 'asking' for permission/approval?

Gary Kirk