[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Is editing for payment a fundamentally a problematic conflict...

Rob Smith nobs03 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:46:34 UTC 2007

On 3/7/07, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hoi,
> The post by Rob Smith is a rambling affair. It is not clear at all what
> his
> argument is. The fact that he has been banned from the English Wikipedia
> and
> is currently on moderation on the wikien-l does not help understanding
> either. It does not help his case to come here in this way.

I beg to differ with this; the issues are stated clearly in the first
posting to this list.  There is ample evidence to support what I've stated.
It is not arguementative or partisan, and the objective is to give a clear
review of how some of the present problems have arose, not to point
fingers.  The problems can't be spoken about theoretically; some real life
situations need to be seen to gain insight.