[Foundation-l] RfC: Draft licensing policy resolution

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:25:12 UTC 2007

Hoi,
If you read carefully you will have noticed that there is no need for a
consensus in all the projects. First of all, where the board makes a ruling
that some things are not acceptable they are not acceptable. No consensus
needed. When some projects decide to allow for Fair Use and others not, this
will be acceptable provided the respective laws are abided by.

So, nothing new here.

Thanks,
    GerardM